There are two versions:
- Professional (PRO+)
- Educational (EDU, free of charge), available in the download area.
PRO+ version (full professional):
There are two PRO+ license possibilities:
- 1 year license.
Price of the license of 1 year: 500 €
- Permanent license (never expires). Free updates forever.
Price of the permanent license: 2000 €.
Special prices for purchases of several licenses, please consult us.
If you want to install the software on several computers you will need to buy as many licenses as computers.
If you wish to purchase the PRO+ version (1 year license or permanent license), please follow the next steps:
- 1. Download the free EDU version (download area).
- 2. Check that the EDU version works correctly on your computer (for example, by doing the first example of the Getting Started Guide available in the download area).
- 3. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com indicating that you want to purchase the PRO + version (one year license or permanent license).
- 4º Soon we will respond you with instructions to make the purchase, by transfer to the bank account of the University of Zaragoza (Spain).
EDU version (educational, free, available in the download area).
EDU version can only be used in training or educational fields. The use of EDU version is not allowed in engineering works, works of installations, etc., and, in general, in any case in which there are derived economic transactions. Nor is it allowed to be used in research projects such as the development of doctoral theses, etc.
In EDU version the average total load consumption is limited to 10 kWh/day.
EDU version includes all program features except the following:
• PV generator can be divided in two zones at different slope and azimuth
• Sensitivity analysis
• Probability analysis
• Copetti and Schiffer lead-acid battery models
• Lithium battery models
• Net balance in buying / selling power to the AC grid
• Hourly price of electricity to buy / sell to the AC grid
• Simulation steps less than 1 h
• MPPT Photovoltaic
• Solar tracking
• Battery charge / discharge control on systems connected to the AC grid
• Periodic charging of the batteries through the AC generator
• Multiple AC generators in parallel
• Minimization of the weight to be transported or of the cost of operation in temporary transportable installations
• Control strategy “Cycle charging” and optimization of control variables
• Get latitude, longitude and altitude of the locality in web map
• Import wind data from Windfreedom
• Obtain optimal PV panels slope / optimize panel slope together with all other variables to be optimized
• Export the results of the simulation
• Possibility to choose priority for supplying the energy not covered by renewables through the AC network
• AC network time availability
• DC bus voltage dependant on battery bank SOC